Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned veteran, the SRS Course will redefine your ‘normal’ and reinvent the way you represent sellers. Come learn tips and tools that will equip you to list in today’s marketplace.
Approved by the state of Michigan for 15 Continuing Education Credit Hours (13 Regular (M-1836) and 2 Legal M-5817)
The SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
Dates: November 13 and 14, 2014
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Traverse Area Association of Realtors
852 S. Garfield Avenue, Traverse City, MI
TAAR welcomes back Nationally-recognized Trainer Robert Morris!
CLICK HERE for registration information
< Back to Calendar